Monday, June 25, 2012

Organic Italian Lunch at TERRA!

I've been introducing some restaurants in Akita City...And! This is my favorite restaurant, TERRA!!

I've been a big fan of this restaurant since last year. A female cook and owner offers creative organic dishes by using locally grown ingredients. My favorite menu is "Otona-no-Okosama Lunch", a set lunch coming with salad, main dish, dessert and coffee (1,200 yen per set). This menu changes on a daily or weekly basis (I guess), so I never had the same dishes so far. This is very exciting!



On the last weekend, I went there with my boyfriend and ordered it as usual. Main dish of that day was... as you can see above! =P I can't explain them well because they were all creative, artistic and mysterious! All I can say is that they were very very very good! lol

After the main dish, we finished the lunch with a cute dessert and coffee. Can you see a small tree branch under the coffee cup? According to the female cook, it adds natural flavor once we stir the coffee with it! This is such a fancy way to enjoy the coffee, isn't this?

Well, if you plan to have lunch or dinner there, you better make a reservation first.
Humm... when will be my next lunch at TERRA? I already miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment