Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lunch at French restaurant, Bistro Terre!

Recently, it has been sunny days in Akita! Today, I went for a drive to find something fun in the city... And, I found a small but comfortable restaurant, "Bistro Terre". (Terre means the earth or the ground in French.)


I ordered "One-plate Lunch" (1,000 yen) which came with potato soup, home-made bread, and coffee or tea after the meal. I especially liked the hamburg steak with mashed potato! Its demiglace sauce was a little bit sweet and was good to eat with the bread, too. 


The restaurant was crowded with female customers, so it was noisy sometimes... But the dish was good! Before I left the store, a staff gave me a small gift as above photo. It was handmade cookie!!! It was surprising and made me happier. :)


Well, I think I will come there again, maybe with my boyfriend next time. haha. 
Because the restaurant is hidden in tiny alleys, you better check the map carefully in advance. Hope you will have a good time there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment