Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blue sky & ocean in Aomori pref.

Although summer must be ending by now, Akita has been really hot these days. I cannot stand staying anywhere at around 35 degrees Celsius! XP
Well, on the last weekend, my hometown Akita had annual national fireworks competition called "Omagari-no-Hanabi". I could not come to the site this time, but you may refer to my past post about this event: "Summer is coming! ~Omagari National Fireworks Competition~ " (June 9, 2012).

While people enjoyed the fireworks competition in Omagari, the southern town of Akita, me and my boyfriend were driving up to Aomori prefecture to eat Ikayaki (broiled squid)!!
*Please see my older post titled "My favorite view and Ikayaki!" dated June 11, 2012. :-)

We drove along the Japan Sea, which was very beautiful!!! So, let me share the good view...


We drove and drove for about 12hrs on that day. During the trip, we enjoyed the ocean view, specialty foods like Ikayaki (broiled squid) and Shijimi (corbicula) Ramen, Onsen (spa), etc...
The photo below is the evening sun against Mt. Iwaki.


It's good to live closer to the nature. And I hope to keep sharing the beauty of our Akita and the neighboring prefectures with you all... Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment