Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yummy! Soba-noodle at KAFUKUTEI

Today's Akita was extremely hot... XP  I had lots of water and ate Ice Cream to get over the heat. I miss winter already!!

Anyway, I want to introduce you one of my favorite Japanese Soba-noodle stores, KAFUKUTEI, which is located in front of Hirosaki Park in Aomori prefecture, a top cherry-blossoms viewing spot of Japan. So, here is the yummy and healthy Soba-noodle (i.e. noodles made from buckwheat) of KAFUKUTEI!


The above photo is "Tenzaru" which comes as a set of Soba-noodle and Tempura (fritter-like dish of shrimp, vegetables, etc.). The black ones on the noodle is called "Nori", or dried laver seaweed. It's not a paper, so you can eat them all. Don't worry! :)

Also, there is a unique dessert... It's a bean cake made of Soba-noodle, "Soba Ohagi".


Normal bean cake includes rice inside, but this is very unique in that the inside is not rice but Soba-noodle!!


This was really surprising to me!! I believe many Japanese people may be surprised at such unusual sweets! haha! Well, all of them are very good, so let's try sometime!! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment