Friday, October 19, 2012

Business trip to YOKOHAMA

Hi, guys! :) These days, it's getting colder in the morning and at night in Akita. Take care of yourself not to catch a cold!!

Recently, I went to Yokohama for my 3-days-long business trip. I am now working at a company to help the local company's overseas business. My mission was to attend an international exhibition in Yokohama with the local company in Akita, and to support them to find future customers both from Japan and overseas. At the show, we met a lot of people who were interested in the company's product. I was mainly in charge of translation to connect the company staff and the future customers from different countries. My job was tough but fun! I felt happy to be someone's help.

At night, the night view from there was beautiful. I took a photo for my memory...


humm.... I love Akita, but Yokohama was also nice to visit. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment