Monday, October 22, 2012

Bookstore Cafe in Akita City

I found a nice Bookstore Cafe in Akita City! It is "Shosai-Cafe" (Shosai means library or study room in Japanese). This cafe was recently introduced on TV and local magazines, so I had been interested in it so far. And finally, I could visit there and eat very-good gateau chocolat!!


This time, I ordered the cake and Earl Grey with soy milk. But next time, I will enjoy the coffee, too. By the way, the gateau chocolat of this cafe is the best, I think!!! The taste is unforgettable...


As this flyer shows, inside of the cafe is full of books. There are about 6000 books, I heard. You can see it from their website -> http://www.r2-design.com/c/index.html

I could forget my busy days once I step into there. I feel happy to have such nice and comfortable places in my city.



No comments:

Post a Comment