Monday, June 10, 2013

General Store and Cafe, LIVRE DE IMAGES

It's more than 2 months since the last update... To tell you the truth, I've changed my job recently. Today was my day-off, so I went to a fancy cafe, LIVRE DE IMAGES!! Look at the picture below! It's a cute general store and a cafe!



It was the first time for me to visit there, but I felt comfortable by the cozy atmosphere. There were varieties of goods sold at the store, and also, customers were free to read books on the bookshelf. (So, I read 2 books during my 1.5 hours-stay there.) 

I ordered a set of chicken breast saute with rice, besides, cheese cake and tea as a dessert. They were good!! :D

Most of the customers were female. Some came there with their girlfriends and others were with their children. I think many girls (including me!) love the store's atmosphere! I'm happy to have such fancy places for girls in this city... Yay! :)



2 comments:

  1. hi nice blog! i'm visiting akita for the weekend. what is there to do at night out here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! About how to have fun at night, you can enjoy drinking in Kawabata downtown, where many local foods and bars are there. It's about 5minutes from Akita station. Enjoy your stay in Akita! ;)

    ReplyDelete